Seller: Love & Beauty Tour & Travels
Start - By Land -Phuentsholing End - By land - Phuentsholing
Day – 1.Phuentsholing to Thimphu( 176 kmt – 6hrs way)
In the Morning, complete the documents formalities in Bhutan Immigration/RSTA office to get the permit and then drive to Thimphu. (for permit. It can take 2 – 4hrs).On the way visit to Kharbandi Monastery and Natural beauties of Bhutan. On arrival check- inn hotel and night halt.
Nightstay at the Hotel in Thimphu.
Day – 2. Thimphu-Sightseeing (2320 meters above from sea level)
breakfast visit to,
Memorial Chorten: There are beautifully designed memorial structures called Chorten. It was made in the memory of Jigme Dorji , who was Bhutan’s 3rd king. He is always considered as the birth giver of new Bhutan. Buddha Point (Buddha Dordenma),The biggest statue of Lord Buddha.
Mini zoo: Takin is the national animal of Bhutan. This animal is found in the Mini zoo of Bhutan.
Sangaygang View Point: This is a beautiful view point in Bhutan called Sangaygang. A wonderful view of Thimphu, The capital city of Bhutan, can be observed from this view point
Handicraft Emporium: There is a Handicraft Emporium in Bhutan. All traditional clothes, handicrafts, jewelleries, books, wall hangings and paintings are available in the shops.
Paper factory: There is a famous paper factory in Bhutan. Hand making of paper is practiced in these factories. It is a very famous age old practice in Bhutan. These kinds of papers are famous worldwide.
Folk Heritage museum: Museum of Folk heritage in Bhutan was established by Ashi, queen of Bhutan. The collections in the museum reflect the rural life of Bhutan.
National Library: It is modern library. Huge collection of rare manuscripts, printouts, hand written notes, religious books etc are available in the library. This library is the biggest centre of Mahayana sect of literature on Buddhism in whole world.
In the evening drive to Paro and night stay.
Day – 3.Thimphu-Paro (day sightseeing)(2280m Above from sea level)
Early morning, start the excursion to Taktsang Monastery, the most famous of
Bhutanese monasteries. It is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a
tigress and meditated at this monastery hence it is called “Tiger’s Nest”. The
excursion to monastery takes about 5 to 6 hours for round trip.
Ta Dzong: The National museum, It includes good collection of religious thankas, Bhutanese arts, paintings of various important things of the region, arms, stamp collections, etc.
Rimpung Dzong: This means a fortress with a bulk of jewels. The house has monastic and administrative features. During spring, this is the place for festival in Paro.
Day – 4. Paro –
Phuentsholing (174 km – approx. 4hrs 30 mnt way).
In the Morning after breakfast drive to Phuentsholing, the exit point and farewell with lot of memorable experiences.
· Hotel Accommodation (twin sharing) in 3 star hotel
· Breakfast only( Meals)
· Transportation WagonR or Swift Dizier or Similar.
· Driver food and accommodation
· Sightseeing Program
· Travel Insurance
· Lunch and dinner
· Drinks and beverages
· Personal and Tips for the guide s and drive
· Air fare, museum entry fee
|Adult (Single)||Adult (Twin)||Adult (Triple)||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Start Date (D/M/Y)||End Date (D/M/Y)|
2. Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel + our admin charges.
3. Postponement of the dates will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
4. No change is permissible when package is confirmed. We shall not be responsible for change in Itinerary or any problems with reservations.
5. If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason, we reserve the right to shift our guest to similar hotel.
6. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
7. The voucher copy/package is not transferable.
8. On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation, booking payment will not be refundable or transferable on any ground.
9. No refund will be granted cancellation of hotels/package.
10. ‘’Love & Beauty Tour & Travels’’ will not be responsible for any loss or damage to human body or property, luggage etc., of the tourist(s) due to an accident, theft or other mishap/unforeseen reasons.
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days Ex: Thimphu
Price On Request
93 other people are considering
Best Price Guarantee
Pay 30% to Hold and Get Best Price Guarantee
How It Works
Filling up your tiny preferences form
Get multiple free quotes from our experts
Customize & book a perfect experience