GATHERING THE INFORMATION
We gather various kinds of information from you. All of these are explained below in detail. Please read and understand them carefully.
- When you sign up or register on our website, we gather information like your name, company name, email id, your address and other business information like statutory and tax registration number details. Also, sometimes, we can record the conversation between users and our website representatives for training or quality control purpose.
- We can also collect information like your bank account number and similar information in order to make it easy for purchase or sale of the services available on our website.
- We also gather information like IP addresses, number of page views, browsing activities and browser operating system. All of this is done in order to provide you better and more valued services.
- Once you register on our website, we store your information so as to provide you services that you demanded. When a user registers with us and give us information, it automatically helps the same user getting good services.
- We have the information provided by you for the time till it is under the applicable law. We never use your information in illegal ways.
Users have the right to update, rectify and confirm the provided information by logging into their accounts on the website. Also, users can use the alternate way in which they can send a request to our email address. The changes you request can take some time to get updated in our system. This is due to verification process and server cache policies. You can also get a copy of the information about you that we have. For this, you need to send a request on our email address.
Users have the complete right to delete or deactivate the account on the website. We take such requests and take required action. Also, it may be the case that the information that you asked to delete may remain with us for other lawful purpose. So, users need to be careful at the time of providing the information to us.
PURPOSE BEHIND GATHERING INFORMATION
If you have any objection with our purposes, you can write us on our email address. Also, note that we may discontinue our services if you show objection to our way of data processing.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
There are various purposes behind collecting user information. All of these are mentioned below.
- For making the services available on the website easier.
- For advertising, displaying, publication and marketing etc.
- In order to create business enquiries and business leads.
- In order to send newsletters, notifications, customized mailers and communication
Information that we get from you can be transferred to some external service providers on which we depend for providing services to us or to you.
Your information may be shared with:
- Affiliated companies
- Government agencies
- Business partners
- Payment, customer and cloud computing service providers
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We have put various standard and industry specific security measures. These include physical as well as electrical security measures. We recommend users not to disclose password of their email address, online bank transaction and other similar credentials with our agents or employees. We never ask for such passwords.
In order to track your visits to our website and our third party websites, we gather and store the information using various things like cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, mobile device IDs, flash cookies etc.
DATA GATHERING REGARDING CHILDREN
We think that privacy of children should be maintained. We do not gather information of people under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, then please do not access any of the services provided at our website.
The information that we gather can be transferred to our affiliates, partners of service providers. These affiliates may be from your country or other country. When you submit your personal information, you automatically agree such kind of transfers.
Please contact us for any kind of queries, clarifications or grievances at our email address.