DELHI AND TAJ MAHAL TOUR
Seller: Travellaunchers Pvt. Ltd.
A quick getaway to Taj Mahal 04 Days – 03 Nights Delhi – Agra –Delhi – Departure
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi International airport, you will be welcomed by our company representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Your travel documents will be handed over to you with a briefing of the tour program. After check-in process, time free at leisure for own activities and relax in the hotel to acclimatization with Indian weather conditions.
DELHI -The National Capital of India is one of the most historical cities in the world. In AD 1639, the Mughal emperor shah Jahan built a walled city named Shahjahanabad which served as the capital of the Mughal Empire from 1649 till 1857. Shahjahanabad is known as Old Delhi. Later the British architect Sir Edwin Lutyens built a new city during the 1920s called New Delhi or Lutyens Delhi.
Overnight at Delhi (No Meals)
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
Delhi – Agra (220 kms drive)
Sightseeing – After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive pass through India Gate, Parliament House, and president’s house and proceed to visit Raj Ghat; the final resting place of Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation. Further visit to Jama Masjid; built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. It is one of the largest and best known mosques in India. Further, we will drive-pass through Chandni Chowk Market; Asia's largest wholesale market and Red Fort; a beautiful red sandstone fort built by the Mughals.
· Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk Market during sightseeing tour
· Visit to Dilli Haat; an open aircraft bazaar cum food plaza
· Other Attractions – Qutab Minar, India Gate, Parliament House, President’s House, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lodhi Garden, Gurudwara Bangla sahib, National Museum.
Afternoon drive to Agra. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel.
AGRA – Located at the bank of River Yamuna was known then as Akbarabād during Mughal Empire and remained the capital of the Mughal Empire under the Emperors till 1689.
Overnight at Agra (Breakfast)
Day 03: Agra – Delhi (220 kms drive)
Early morning visit to Taj Mahal at sunrise. Taj Mahal; one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. Shah Jahan built this beautiful monument in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. It took 22 years and 20000 workers to complete this perfectly symmetrical monument. Later return back to the hotel and have your breakfast. Check-out from the hotel and visit to Agra Fort; also known as the Red Fort is a world heritage site listed by UNESCO. The red sandstone fort was converted into a palace during Shāh Jahān's time, and reworked extensively with marble and pietra dura inlay. After visiting Agra fort, spend some time in shopping souvenirs.
· Tonga Ride at Taj Mahal
· Shopping – Fine Quality Marble, Textile, Handloom & Handicrafts
· Other Attractions – Itmad-Ul-Daula’s Tomb, Akbar’s Tomb (Sikandra, Mughal Heritage Walk Afternoon, drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and rest of the day free at leisure for own activities or relax in the hotel.
Overnight at Delhi (Breakfast)
Day 04: Delhi – Departure
Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Delhi international airport to board the flight to onward journey.
· 3 night’s accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis in the given choice of hotels
· Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel
· Private transportation by using air-conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle
· Government approved English speaking local tour guides for sightseeing tours in each city
· Traditional welcome on arrival at airport with Garlanding
· All requisite airport transfers with personal assistance
· Accompanying tour escort throughout the tour (above 6 pax group)
· Monument entrance fee (approximate RM 90 per person for entire tour) and video camera charges
· Visa, International & Domestic flight ticket or Airport taxes
· Medical or Travel Insurance
· Any other personal nature of expenses i.e. phone calls, laundry, mini bar, tipping, meals, soft & hard drinks etc.
· Anything other than specified under the head “Inclusions”.
|Adult (Single)||Adult (Twin)||Adult (Triple)||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Start Date (D/M/Y)||End Date (D/M/Y)|
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days Ex: Delhi
Delhi - Agra
Price On Request
93 other people are considering
Best Price Guarantee
Pay 30% to Hold and Get Best Price Guarantee
How It Works
Filling up your tiny preferences form
Get multiple free quotes from our experts
Customize & book a perfect experience